Due to COVID-19 and to preserve everyone’s health at best, exceptional measures have been taken:
– Common areas (waiting room and toilets) will be closed during this period, the practitioner will come and greet you outside his office.
– Please come alone for your consultation, but children under 18 years old.
– Washing hands or hydro alcoholic gel use is compulsory when entering the office
– Patient temperature measurement
– Mask wearing compulsory for the practitioner and the patient
– Protective glasses wearing for the practitioner
– Hydro alcoholic gel is available at the entrance
– Please come with your own pen
– The practitioner changes his gown or t-shirt after each patient
– The appointments are spaced to respect social distancing between patients and to be able to disinfect and ventilate the used rooms
– If within the weeks after the appointment, you are diagnosed or tested positive for COVID 19, please let us know ASAP.